Signal Invention s.r.o. (“Financial-Signal”) (https://www.financial-signal.com) – Gam Group Ltd (“MarketsFX”) (https://marketsfx.com) – TradersHome Ltd (https://tradershome.com) – StsCrypto (https://stscrypto.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 4 websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the ‘Decreto Crescita’ (‘Growth Decree’; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet access providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorisation.
The companies and websites are listed below:
- Signal Invention s.r.o. (“Financial-Signal”) through the websitehttps://www.financial-signal.com;
- Gam Group Ltd (‘MarketsFX’) through the website https://marketsfx.com;
- TradersHome Ltd through the website https://tradershome.com;
- STSCrypto through the website https://stscrypto.com.
The measures with which the aforementioned companies were ordered to terminate the abusive activity can be viewed on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet access providers operating on the Italian market is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 d) of article 99 of Legislative Decree 58/1998 (Consolidated Law on Finance – TUF), Consob has also prohibited the offer to Italian persons residing in Italy:
– of the investment package named “ricarica conto gioco” made by Ib Trader Srl and Cri.pa.ma Srl, also through the website https://mybet21.it (Resolution no. 21107 of 9 September 2019);
– of the investments of a financial nature promoted by Lonza Group Srl also through the websitewww.lonzainvestments.com (Resolution 21106 of 9 October 2019).
(Published in “Consob Informa” no. 35/2019 – 14 October 2019)