Skyway Invest Group o Swig www.skywayinvestgroup.com
Pursuant to art. 7-octies, paragraph 1, letter b) of Italian Legislative Decree no. 58/1998 (Consolidated Law on Finance – TUF) the, National Commission for Companies and the Stock Exchange has also ordered the following companies to cease infringement of art. 18 of the TUF:
- Empika Enterprise Ltd, with declared offices in the Marshall via the websites www.nasdaq500.com and https://client.nasdaq500.com (Resolution n. 20962 of June 12, 2019);
- Pmt 247 Ltd, with declared offices in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, via the website www.pmt247.com (Resolution n. 20961 of June 12, 2019);
- Tqrtrade via the website https://it.tqrtade.com (Resolution n. 20960 of June 12, 2019);
- Cryptocapitalfx via the website https://it.cryptocapitalfx.com (Resolution n. 20959 of June 12, 2019);
- Safe Trade Ltd, with declared offices in the Republic of Vanuatu, via the website www.onlytrades.com (Resolution n. 20964 of June 12, 2019).
The National Commission for Companies and the Stock Exchange has also suspended, as a precautionary measure, within the meaning of Article 99, paragraph 1, letter a) of the TUF, the offer to the Italian public of shares promoted by Rsw Investment Group Ltd (operating under the trade name of Skyway Invest Group or Swig) including through the website www.skywayinvestgroup.com for a period of 10 working days (Resolution n. 20963 of June 12, 2019).
(Published in “Consob Informa” no. 22/2019 – 17 June 2019)