Redal Ltd, Elit Property Vision Ltd, Richmondfx Ltd (https://richmondfx.com) – Globalfx Ltd (https://globalfx.org) – Rmt 500 Ltd (https://rmt500.com) – Premium Solutions Ltd (https://thepremiumbrokers.com) – Aj Asset Management (www.ajassetmanagement.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the powers resulting from the ‘Decreto Crescita’ (‘Growth Decree’; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet access providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorisation.
The companies and websites are listed below:
- Redal Ltd, Elit Property Vision Ltd and Richmondfx Ltd (https://richmondfx.com);
- Globalfx Ltd (https://globalfx.org);
- Rmt 500 Ltd (https://rmt500.com);
- Premium Solutions Ltd (https://thepremiumbrokers.com);
- Aj Asset Management (www.ajassetmanagement.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July last, when Consob got the power to order blackouts, thus rises to 88. The measures with which the aforementioned companies were ordered to terminate the abusive activity can be viewed on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet access providers operating on the Italian market is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws the attention of savers to the importance of paying the utmost attention in order to make informed investment choices, focusing on those common sense behaviours – such as checking that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised – that are essential if you really want to safeguard and, hopefully, see a return. To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled “Be aware of fraud!“, with useful information to warn investors against abusive operators.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Redal Ltd, Elit Property Vision Ltd and Richmondfx Ltd through the website https://richmondfx.com (resolution n. 21152 of 20 November 2019);
- Globalfx Ltd through the website https://globalfx.org (resolution n. 21151 of 20 November 2019);
- Rmt 500 Ltd through the website https://rmt500.com (resolution n. 21153 of 20 November 2019);
- Premium Solutions Ltd through the website https://thepremiumbrokers.com (resolution n. 21154 of 20 November 2019);
- Aj Asset Management through the website www.ajassetmanagement.com (resolution n. 21155 of 20 November 2019).
(Published in “Consob Informa” no. 41/2019 – 25 November 2019)