Digital Exchange Limited e Securex Plus Solutions EOOD (www.dgxlimited.com) – GrahamFE FinServices LTD e Elit Property Vision LTD (www.grahamfe.com) – Brokermasters Ltd (www.brokermasters.net) – Raw Trading Ltd (www.icmarkets.com) – Fintech Software Inc, Oproserv Limited, Leadernet OU (www.fx-leader.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the ‘Decreto Crescita’ (‘Growth Decree’; Law no. 58 of June 28, 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Digital Exchange Limited and Securex Plus Solutions EOOD (website www.dgxlimited.com);
- GrahamFE FinServices LTD and Elit Property Vision LTD (website www.grahamfe.com);
- Brokermasters Ltd (website www.brokermasters.net);
- Raw Trading Ltd (website www.icmarkets.com);
- Fintech Software Inc, Oproserv Limited, Leadernet OU (website www.fx-leader.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 300.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard their savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom they are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Be aware of fraud!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * * * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Digital Exchange Limited and Securex Plus Solutions Eoo through the website www.dgxlimited.com (resolution no. 21530 of 7 October 2020);
- GrahamFE FinServices LTD and Elit Property Vision Ltd through the website www.grahamfe.com (resolution no. 21528 of 7 October 2020);
- Brokermasters Ltd through the website www.brokermasters.net (resolution no. 21529 of 7 October 2020);
- Raw Trading Ltd through the website www.icmarkets.com (resolution no. 21527 of 7 October 2020);
- Fintech Software Inc, Oproserv Limited, Leadernet Ou through the website www.fx-leader.com (resolution no. 21526 of 7 October 2020).
(Published in “Consob Informa” no. 36/2020 – 12 October 2020)