Dinengo Partners Ltd – Jean Pierre Technologies Ltd – KBS Capital Markets Ltd – NorthfintechFX Trading Services Ltd – “Wallwood Broker” – “247 First Invest” – Uptos Ltd – Equalizer Ltd – Inter Media Ltd – Acquantum Ag – “Matrix banco”
Consob has ordered the black-out of 11 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The authority availed itself of the new powers resulting from the ‘Decreto Crescita’ (‘Growth Decree’; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorisation.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Dinengo Partners Ltd (website https://marketsdock.com, and its pages client.marketsdock.com and status.marketsdock.com);
- Jean Pierre Technologies Ltd (website www.jp.finance, and its pages https://trade.jp.finance and https://cashier.jp.finance);
- KBS Capital Markets Ltd (website www.topcapitalfx.com and its page www.my.topcapitalfx.com);
- NorthfintechFX Trading Services Ltd (website www.northfintechfx.co and its page www.northfintechfx.trade);
- “Wallwood Broker” (website https://wallwoodbroker.com);
- “247 First Invest” (website https://247firstinvest.com);
- Uptos Ltd (website www.uptos.org);
- Equalizer Ltd (website www.marketfxc.com);
- Inter Media Ltd (website www.cfgtrades.com);
- Acquantum Ag (website www.acquantum.eu);
- “Matrix banco” (website internet https//matrixbanco.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 279.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard their savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom they are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Be aware of fraud!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.