“CruxInv” (https://cruxinv.com, https://client.crux24.com) – Digital Exchange Limited e Securex Plus Solutions Eood (www.dgxltd.com) – Maginito Services Ltd (www.profitsystemfx.com) – Kleinman Enterprise Ltd e Kleinman Services Ou (https://wisefunds.co) – FxLinked Ltd, FxLinked (Sv) Ltd, FxLinked (Europa) Ltd e FxLinked (Seychelles) (www.fxlinked.com, www.forexlinked.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 7 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the powers resulting from the ‘Decreto Crescita’ (‘Growth Decree’; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet access providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorisation.
The companies and websites are listed below:
- “CruxInv” (websites https://cruxinv.com and https://client.crux24.com);
- Digital Exchange Limited and Securex Plus Solutions Eood (website www.dgxltd.com);
- Maginito Services Ltd (website www.profitsystemfx.com);
- Kleinman Enterprise Ltd and Kleinman Services Ou (website https://wisefunds.co);
- FxLinked Ltd, FxLinked (Sv) Ltd, FxLinked (Europa) Ltd and FxLinked (Seychelles) (websites www.fxlinked.com and www.forexlinked.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 211.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard their savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom they are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website entitled “Be aware of fraud!“, which provides useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
– CruxInv through the websites https://cruxinv.com andhttps://client.crux24.com (Resolution no. 21378 of 21 May 2020);
– Digital Exchange Limited and Securex Plus Solutions Eood through the website www.dgxltd.com (Resolution no. 21381 of 21 May 2020);
– Maginito Services Ltd through the website www.profitsystemfx.com (Resolution no. 21382 of 21 May 2020);
– Kleinman Enterprise Ltd and Kleinman Services Ou through the website https://wisefunds.co (Resolution no. 21380 of 21 May 2020);
– FxLinked Ltd, FxLinked (Sv) Ltd, FxLinked (Europa) Ltd and FxLinked (Seychelles) through the websites www.fxlinked.com and www.forexlinked.com (Resolution no. 21379 of 21 May 2020).
(Published in “Consob Informa” no. 20/2020 – 25 May 2020)