Pursuant to art. 7-octies, letter b) of Italian Legislative Decree no. 58 of February 24, 1998 (Consolidated Law on Finance) the, National Commission for Companies and the Stock Exchange has also ordered the following companies to cease infringement of art. 18 of the TUF:
- Brown Fox Limited, via the website www.tradesfly.com (Resolution no. 20950 of June 4, 2019);
- Global ES Ltd and Sonartech OÜ, via the website www.capitalfmi.com (Resolution no. 20952 of June 4, 2019);
- A Corp Ltd, via the website www.londonfuturemarket.com (Resolution no. 20951 of June 4, 2019).
The National Commission for Companies and the Stock Exchange has also:
- suspended by way of precaution, pursuant to article 99, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Consolidated Law on Finance, for a period of 10 working days, the share offering to the Italian public promoted by Solar Group Limited via the website https://solargroup.pro (Resolution no. 20953 of June 4, 2019);
- prohibited, pursuant to article 99, paragraph 1, letter d) of the Consolidated Law on Finance, the public offering of the ‘Werte Wachsende and Scryptmining Project’ implemented by Wachsende Werte Gmbh and Co KG and Scryptmining , including via the website wachsendewerte.at/it, in infringement of article 94 of the same decree (Resolution no. 20954 of June 4, 2019).